• 語言介面 : 英文
  • 作業系統 : Windows(10以下)
  • 軟體性質 : 免費軟體
  • 使用限制 : 請見說明
  • 檔案大小 : 18.37 MB
  • 點閱次數 : 21,062下載次數 : 3,418
  • 更新時間 : 2003/6/9 上午 09:03:52

軟體簡介

Xxxx小組所推出的優化版本驅動程式,可以依照使用者喜好選擇安裝速度導向或是畫面品質導向的驅動程式。品質導向的驅動程式中明顯的將貼圖,或是材質清晰度提升至接近完美的畫面,徹底的表現遊戲畫面的最高輸出品質,以筆者利用GeForce4 Ti4600測試Quake III之畫面,使用NVIDIA Detonator 41.09及目前OMEGA 4230a之間的差異性就非常明顯,在天空雲彩的表現及地板牆壁的貼圖,明顯的表現出原本該有的立體感,非常建議玩家使用!
PS:品質的提升相對的會降低遊戲的表現速度,顯示卡的等級若不高,請使用者斟酌!!(推薦者 / Wick Chen)

From Seven

說明介紹

Rules to follow when using the Nvidia Omega Drivers: 1- The drivers can be installed just by upgrading your current drivers, there is no need to uninstall previous ones, they are made in a way that all your previous settings will be erased when they are installed. 2- When possible use default settings. 3- If you selected the Quality Option when first installed, in the Additional Properties page, in the Direct3D Settings tab, the MipMap Detail will be BLANK, DON'T CHANGE IT!, if you change it the extra detail level in D3D will be gone (Change it to Best image quality ONLY if you don't like the extra detail in D3D) 4- In the Additional Properties page, in the OpenGL Settings tab, Anisotropic filtering will be disabled, leave it like that, since the detail level in OpenGL was increased there is no need to enable it, if you do it will work, but games may have a big performance hit. 5- Don't use any tweakers to change the settings, they will override my settings and make my work useless. Use only when you need to change a specific tweak for a specific game to make it work. 6- The only settings that will not harm my work are FSAA, v-sinc and overclocking. 7- To uninstall the drivers simply run the uninstall process from the Add/Remove programs in the Control Panel, restart and then install the drivers you want. Thanks for your support and happy gaming, OMEGADRIVE

為您推薦

OBS Studio 30.1.1 安裝版 for 64-bit

免費且開源的用於視訊錄製以及直播串流的軟體,OBS支援所有您喜歡的直播平台。

即時高性能的影音/音訊捕捉與混合,以及無限的場景模式使您可以透過自定義實現無縫轉換。
為影音源設計的濾鏡例如圖片蒙版,色彩校正,色度/色彩鍵控以及更多。
直觀的音訊混合器擁有針對單個源的過濾器例如噪音門限,噪音抑制以及增益。 完美支援VST插件。
強大且易用的設定選項。 增加新的源,複製現有的,以及輕而易舉地調整它地屬性。
精簡的設定面板用於快速設定您的直播或錄製。 輕鬆地在不同的設定之間切換。

限時免費

SoftOrbits Video Converter 1.2

SoftOrbits Video Converter提供了一種清爽、整潔的方式,一次性使用您的PC的全部功能,以盡可能高效地完成工作,將視訊進行轉換、壓縮、增強和提升。

限時免費

Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate 10.8.16 for Windows

可以將4K影片轉換為流行的視頻格式,例如MP4,M4V,MKV和MOV,轉換速度提高了30倍,可以在轉換HD / 4K UHD轉換時更深入地看到這一點。

「軟體王-軟體資訊」版權所有 Copyright©2020 Jul. (Web V4.0)